Monday, February 25, 2013

back again!

Okay yikes yikes yikes.  I am sitting here eating a bowl of chocolate pudding and looking at before and after fitness inspiration.  Gross. True story.  So... I think I need to get moving again with this blog!

I have lost more weight, which is nice, but I want it to go faster.  I am at 165-168 right now so I made a mini-goal to be 159 by the end of March.  I think it'll be good to be accountable to this blog again because I am in the biggest rut EVER.  I have no motivation, I am pretty sure I'm addicted to food.

I have been doing a workout DVD (Jillian Michaels Shred) off and on, which is really great. I cannot WAIT until it is warm outside though because I was having a lot of success and fun doing Couch to 5K--it's an app that tells you when to run, when to walk, and it works you up to running a 5k.  I'll need to figure out a way to get more working out in.

I'll put up my meal plan for the week tomorrow.  I need to wean myself from eating so much sugar and carbs (my weakness) and supplement with more vegetables.  I can do this!

I am so depressed but I need to look at the positive... I once weighed 189, and now I am down to 168.  21 lbs is not too shabby--I can do it!

Right: August 2011 - probably about 189, Left: December 2012 - 163ish

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment